Skin on hands look like aged person. Suggest?

Hi Dr. Chacko,

As per our last question regarding my hand skin looking like aged person and you suggested to give photo of my hands so that is the reason i uploaded my both hand photos. so how to solve this problem and that should be look like normal person so please suggest me .
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 29 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.

Thanks for the photograph. It looks wrinkled, dry and there is volume loss in the subcutaneous tissue. Do you have a dry skin condition called Ichthyosis vulgaris or X linked Ichthyosis ? Hereditary Ichthyosis patients can have such a wrinkled hand. Unfortunately we cannot cure it but definitely can improve it.

First and foremost you should apply a thick moisturizing cream three times a day, ideally after every hand wash. Diet XXXXXXX in omega 3 fatty acids or supplements containing omega 3 fatty acids even cod liver oil capsules once a day will help. Glycolic peel can be one once in every two weeks for six sittings. This has an anti ageing property. A sunscreen application over the hands is a must during mornings, one with a higher spf of 50 is ideal.

The most dramatic result you will get from hyaluronic acid filler eg: (Restylane vital). This is the introduction of hyaluronic acid into your skin by multiple injections over the hand by a trained cosmetologist. 3 sittings every month and the effect will last for 6 months. This is an advanced cosmetic service and will cost you a minimum 12-15 thousand per sitting.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any clarifications I will be happy to help.