Could light brown discharge with cramps one week before my menstrual cycle begins indicate pregnancy ?

For the past couple months my period has been regular. But now I started to have light bleeding , light brown discharge that only appears when i wipe a week early with some cramping. Could this be possiable pregnancy? Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
First sign of pregnancy will be a missed periods; if you have spotting with cramping and bleeding it can a normal period.If you had unprotected sex and are worried about pregnancy then you can get a urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy.If the test is negative then you are not pregnant and the bleeding is a normal period if it is irregular bleeding get examined by a doctor or preferably a Gynaecologist.