Could i be pregnant if i took Postinor 2 after an unprotected sex ?

Hi Doctors, I had my period from 14 till 20 Apr 2011 and I had unprotected sex on 21 Apr 2011. I took postinor 2 within 24 hrs and followed instructions taking the other tablet in the next 12 hrs. Around one week after i took postinor, i have bleeding which is considered heavy for 5days. i should get my period on 18 May however its not here yet, i have took 3 pregnancy test since last wk and all turn out to be negative. Is it bcos my period is messed up and i should count my cycle starting from the day i stopped bleeding? thanks for answering.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Welcome to health care magic
     Delayed period is not due to pregnancy .it is due to mid cycle bleeding .So don`t worry you will have your regular cycle soon.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”