Could i be pregnant as i am taking thyroxin for thyroid problem ?

I have thyroid 5.90 I have been told to take thyroxine25 half tablet a day,I got my periods last month on12th june,i had ealier done a coursr of diane35,after the course i got my perios 4days late,this month i have not yet got it at all,i have also done pregnancy tesy,its negative,I want to get pregnant ,me&my husband have started planning,I want your advice whether thyroxine tablet is correct and should I start taking folic acid,if so then what tablet to take for folic acid,I m very worried what to do for my periods,help me,im nt able to sleep in the night as well.i am taking thyroxine also regularly.i have yet nt got my periods,what to do to get it and what medicine should i take for folic acid
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011