Could i be pregnant after ectopic ?

hi doc,mrs kanza here.i wanna ask a question regarding my my case after one ov trying i had an ectopic pregnancy in my left tube diagnosed at seventh week n my tube was removed laproscopically,after ds i rested for 6 mnths nw v r trying again for a baby. nw its one yr completed after my ectopic periods r normal n ihav never used contraceptives n m 27 yrs old..drs didnt tell any causein my first ectopic. so advice me plzz how mch time me n my hubby shud wait to seek a doctor
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since it is more than a year you have been trying for a child it is better now to consult and get investigated to see if the other tube you have is patent.Since you have normal regular periods you have to check for the patency and the doctor may even give you medicine so that you get pregnant.
All the best.