Could a women be pregnant with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) ?

i am a suffering from ITP.i want to plan a baby so could u pls suggest me a gynecologist in jaipur...... i have just shifted in jaipur....i want to know the name of some good gynecologist nearest pratap nagar sanganer jaipur.....pls suggest me..........
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
A woman suffering from ITP can very well plan an baby but you need a strict vigilance from your doctor all throughout the pregnancy.There are many competent doctors in jaipur and you can download a huge list from the internet.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal