Could a tight vagina be a symptom of pregnancy ?

Hi, im wondering if anyone could help me. It feels like i am really tight down in my vagina and feels like i have bones down there that are sore . Can you tell me what this may be please. I am perfectly healthy, 25 yr old female. Have not had this problem before. Could this be a sign of pregnancy . I am due in the next week for my period.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
hi welcome to hcm. see first and foremost sign of pregnancy is absences of period which will confirmed after you missed your period,if you have regular period then 5 to 6 day of your missing period.
if it hurting a lot then you concern gynec for that.
General & Family Physician Dr. Gegin George's  Response
Hi Welcome To HealthcareMagic

I would advice you to wait for your period, and if you do menstruate, pregnancy is ruled out. However, if you do miss a period, then you should take a pregnancy test or confirm pregnancy by an ultrasound scan. A gynecological consultation and a per vaginal examination may be helpful too.