Could I be pregnant ?

I had my last period on dec. 29, 2010 and I have a normal 28 day cycle and still haven t had a period or any indication that it s coming on soon. I then had sex on jan. 6, 2011 with a guy then had sex on jan. 14, 2011 with another guy and i ve been sleeping a lot more, the smell of food and certain things make me feel sick, my breast have been tender around the nipples, and my stomach feels different. Could I be pregnant? and if so who is more like to be the father?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Thanks for query,
As still you may get period,wait for few days more.
Question of father comes afterward.
Ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

hi..., the above signs and symptoms are not the signs of the pregnancy...
he first sign is amenorrhea... the UPT test is done to rule out pregnancy...
it the test is positive , then you need to confirm it by USG scanning...
Hope I have answered your question..