Could I be pregnant with tiny peripheral follicles with centaral echogenic stroma in ovaries ?

Hi Sir, I am 24 yrs old. I had miscarriage 11/2 year back. My perroids are irregular after misacarriage. I undergone to USG. Results are endometrial lining appears intactand sixe 7.1mm. Both Ovaries appear normal size and show tiny peripheral follicles with centaral echogenic stroma.. finally impression is BPCO. my Doctor suggested me to take B long F100mg daily and Siphene50mg from Day2 to Day6. Ciuld you please let me know will I get concieve?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
welcome to HCM
Siphene is used to induce ovulation (egg production).
It increase the chance of pregnancy in women who are having trouble conceiving.
Hope i have answered yor question
take care!