Could I be pregnant ? please suggest me

Could I be pregnant even if I had my period for 2 months and am a virgin but this month my period is late? i am a virgin but I messed around with my boyfriend 3 months ago. We did not have actual penetration but were intament. I have had my period for the past 2 months but this month it s late. I am actually 18 As it turns out I got my period today. Thank you for the answers!!!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
It's unlikely. Some women have a very light period after getting pregnant but it doesn't happen too often. I don't know how close you and your boyfriend were but sperm would have to have entered your vagina in order to fertilize your egg and get you pregnant. You can get pregnant without intercourse but it all depends on what you did. Chances are you're not pregnant, but if your period still does not come go to your doctor to take a test and put your mind at ease..