Coughing with mucus. Chest x-ray showing nodule in the lung. Advice?

Hi, I have been coughing for many months with mucos. I went to a pulmonary doctor (very very young) and she had me take an MRI . Before I went to her, I had taken a chest x-ray and it was found that I had a nodule on my LUNG . When I took the MRI, she told me that the nodule was gone. she did not say anything else. yesterday I received an e-mail from her secretary, who said this to me: Hi, I am looking for a Post Procedure Escort for you, but I cannot find one. I did not understand that. I called and asked to speak to the doctor and the secretary said...... she is not around ........
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013