Coughing, sputum production, regular whiskey drinker and smoker. TB?

sir i have chronic problem of coughing like sputum production is on regular basis. i ve to expel it 3-4 times in min.. this problem i am facing from 10-12 years. i am 33 years old. i am regular drinker of whiskey 180ml/day at night, also smoke 2 ciggrates while drinking from 10 years. my lungs is always clear. sputum production is in my throat. i am very thin. loss of appetite & loss of weight too. can i am suffering from tb. can i consult personally to ent specialist . please help me
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012