Coughing fresh blood after undergoing DOTS. Suggested Forecox. What should I do?

dear doctor, I am a 26 m tuberculosis patient. I have been undergoing DOTS since July 21st 2012 after i coughed out blood . everything seemed okay. The sputum test after 2 months of intensive phase was negetive. But on 3rd November again i coughed blood, only fresh blood. though it was less i consulted my Doctor and he said it was because of irritation. again on 16th November i coughed out more fresh blood. This time i am in serious dilemma as the DOTS people says to continue the tretment while the Nurshing home people says that the DOTS s medication are not sufficient for me and is directing to start with forecox tab all over again. What should i do? Please do help me. the x-rays done after each 2 months shows that the infection has decreased. also the Doctors are saying to test the sputum for its bacterial culture but the surprising thing is, my chest is clear and i dont cough at all. I am also trying to find out if there are other complecations lying with me. Please do suggest what should i do. Continue the DOTS or Start all over and find for other complecations too. and laslty what could be the probable causes such bleeding? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012