Cough, watering eyes, decay of wisdom teeth. CT scan shows fluid in left sinus. Treatment?

I was suffering from Cough since 6 years. After consulting with several ENT doctors I could not get a clear diagnosis. Now my left Eye start watering in the morning and My left wisdom tooth had some decay. I talk to one of my friend in US and he asked me to check my sinuses and took a CT scan for my head.. The result shows that my left sinus is filled with fluid. I have no headache or any other discomfort except Cough. What can I do now to cure this cough? k.ramadas@
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013