Cough sometimes blackish and some time clear cough from throat from last 7-8 yrs.

cough sometimes blackish and some time clear cough from throat from last 7-8 yrs hello, doctor. I am a35 year old male, I have a problem that when i whoof , I cough sometimes blackish and some time clear cough from throat from last 7-8 yrs, and I have not any other symptomatic problem, I do not smoke. once I consult a chest specialist he told me its nothing, just overlook if you do not have any problem associated. Now whats your advise sir. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011