Cough, running nose, hot and cold flashes, sweating. Taking tylenol. Treatment?

well it started five days ago..coughing, runny nose , pin needles, hot n cold flashes, fever and with each passing day my body hurts more n more. it hurts just to graise my skin or run my hand through my hair and every night i wake up sweating like crazy. please help me i don t know what to do i have been eating raw veggies like crazy, drinking water, and taking my vit. and not even the tyleol name is XXXXXXX and i hope you can give me some clue as what i should do. thank you so much.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012