Cough, dizziness, stretched back muscles after exposed to very cold weather. Have appetite loss. Need medical attention?

Hello, my symptoms are, my lower back muscles have constricted like i have flexed them, i have a irritation cough in my lower throat, i also keep feeling dizzy and my body is tingling like i just walked out into a winter storm with no jacket on. I am only allergic to strawberries that i know of, and i when i woke up this morning, my right shoulder muscles and half way down my back on my left side felt like i slept on it wrong. I ate once today and i only ate a few bites, i have been unable to eat allot lately as well. My questions are what could be causing this? and should i go to the hospital i don't go to Doc's unless it's an emergency.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013