Coronary angiography report. What are the findings from the report?

My father-in-law's CORONARY ANGIOGRAPHY REPORT is
LEFT MAIN - NORMAL, LAD - Type-II, proximal 30-40% stenosis., diagonal 1 : Large, ostial & proximal plaquing
diagonal2 - Normal , LCs - Proximal 40-50% stenosis mid 90% stenosis, OM-1- normal, OM-2(Major OM)- Ostial toproximal 80% stenosis , OM-3 Normal, RCA- Dominant, proximal 95% diffuse stenosis, Mid- 100% oclusion (CTO), distal RCA, PDA, PLV filling retrogradely from left injection., Renal Antio- Bilateral Normal Renal Arteries.
IMPRESSION - Double Vessel Disease, Recommendation : PTCA/Stent to LCX-Major OM

Sir please intimate, What cost is required for above treatment. & where it is done in India in cheap and best,
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013