Corns on the feet, unable to walk. On homoeopathic medication, no relief. Genetic disease. Possible cure?

DEAR SIR, MY NAME IS XXX. I HAVE A DISEASE ON MY TWO FEETS. IT S KNOWN AS CORN. MY FATHER,GRANDFATHER AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBER ALSO HAVE THIS DISEASE. THIS DISEASE FIRST APPEAR ON MY FEETS WHEN I AM 2 YEARS OLD. NOW I AM 29 YEARS OLD. MANY HOMEOPATHY DOCTORS SAID THAT, IT S A UNCUREBLE DISEASE. THIS IS VERY PAINFULL TO WALK AND RUN. EACH FEET HAVE 6 CORNS. MY FATHER IS UNABLE TO WALK FOR THIS DISEASE. PLEASE REPLY ME AND I HAVE NO MONEY TO REACH YOU.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012