Contradictory results of hpt, alternatively positive and negative, enlarged boobs, flab around stomach, have sick feeling throughout. Help?

Hi, I did a home pregancy test and it came back positive, I then started to bleed so I went to the doctors and got another test, it was positive, but after 20 minutes went negative and the following day was positive again, I was then told to do another test, which is negative, my boob s have gotten every big and dark in the middle, and I have put weight on around my stomach , I am a big girl so I keep a close eye on my weight. I never use to be able to drink milk, but now, I can t stop drinking it, every night for past 4 to 5 weeks I have been feeling sick, and my stomach has been very hard for about 3 or 4 months now, can u please help my, I am very confused, thankyou
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012