Continuously drinking for 46 hours. Had blackouts, vomitting, periods. Periods stopped after 14 hours. Matter of concern?

Hi. I am 21. This past weeken my friend and I had a competition who could stay drunk the longest. I was drunk for 46 hours, and when I say drunk, I was vomiting yet continuing to take shots, in and out of blackouts and more. Well I have always had normal periods (I am not on birth control or anything, but I don t have sex so pregnancy isn t possible. I have mono and haven t even kissed a guy in about six months). Well half way through my drunkenness (while I was vomiting), I realized that my period had started. I thought maybe I wasn t calculating it right and I was due for it since I was drunk. Well, after sobering up (14 hours later) the bleeding has stopped. Could this be because of the alcohol? I just had my period 2 weeks ago. I get it every five weeks precisely and it last 5-7 days. Is what I experienced when drunk something I should be concerned about? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012