Continuous watering from eyes, hazy vision, severe headache, congestion, cough on cleaning agents. Remedy?

Hello, yesterday I was cleaning my aunts and grandmothers bathrooms while cleaning with several different cleaning agents among these were clorox clean up, pine sol lavender, CLR, and windex . I used the windex on the glass shower windows , and the clorox on the vinil in the shower. I spent about 8 hours cleaning had some watery eyes but I figured it was just from being on these small rooms with bleach after a few hours of being at home I started experiencing watery eyes my vision was a little Hazy around lights , and my eyes burn so bad like they have sand in them. I am experiencing a terrible head ache made better only by heat and some chest congestion and a cough . I drank milk emidiatly which seamed to help my cough a little and have been using a humidifier all night it s now the next morning and my head feels roughly the same my eyes are a little crusty and are very sensitive. I don t have a family doctor or insurance and can t really afford an emergency room visit right now with being a single mom of three kids
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for calling H.C.M.Forum.
You have used different cleaning liquids for 8 hours, got your eyes watery, hazy, irritating, head ache, chest congestion and cough. cough recovered a little after taking milk.
it could be a chemical action of the chemicals in the cleaners or may be due to allergic reaction.
As you describe your condition, if you can get O.T.C. products, you will be fine with cough syrup, and eye drops.
If there is any possibility to consult a doctor or no response with the said medicines consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery.
Best regards.