Headache and blurred vision for a 15 years old boy

My 15 year old has a severe headache and blurred vision which is making his eyes hurt
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
welcome to hcm
consult an ophthalmologist
it is likely to be an eye problem
once this is ruled out try to investigate further
it can be a migraine, low pressure headache etc
try including lot of vit A containing foods in your diet such as green leafy vegetables
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
It could be glaucoma which can be dangerous. Does he have refractive error and eye strain.
hi chris
welcome to health care magic
headache with blurred vision has many cause..
is it one sided headache do you feel irritation with light wen ur having headache is it associated with vomiting??than it may be due to migraine. if not than consult opthalmologist may be you have sight it may also cause blurring vision with headache.
have food rich in vitamin A and green leafy vegetables.
good luck