Continuous vomiting with blood traces, spotting, blood on wiping, abdominal pain. STD ruled out, not pregnant. Cause?

Hi, I have been throwing up since 8 am this morning, every hour. I can t keep down food or water. I also am starting to vomit blood and found a pick discharge in my underwear and when I whiped after urinating. I m not pregnant and I have not had sex in 7 months. Its also not a sexually transmitted disease , I was checked out a month ago and all clear. There s also pain in my abdomin. And I still feel the need to vomit all the time. It s been a whole day, I m shaky and my heart rate keeps changing from really fast to really slow. My body feels like it s dying... What s wrong with me? This has happened before when my doctor gave me anti biotics that were basically like chemo meds, except it was way worse and I had blood in my stool then. I m always tired and my doctor did say I had a b12 defficiency, and more bacteria then yeast in my vaginal area. I did have a gross smell but it comes and goes, and smells like ball swweat not fish. I don t know what else to write but I would really like to know what s wrong with me.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013