Continuous vomiting sensation. What could be the cause?

hi, I have been feeling like I needed to hurl for a about a week now, and seen yesterday I ve been throwing up like crazy. What s wrong with me? Is it because of the heat? Is it because of what I m eating? Or does it have something to do with the cyst that I have? I m scared, because this never happened like this before. Please help me :(
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. Vomiting sensation and vomitings could be due to vertigo or indigestion or infection.
Jaundice also can cause vomitings. I advise you to consult a gastroenterologist for diagnosis and treatment.
Besides i advise you some diet recomendations as take more of curd bland foods. avoid taking spices chillies
oily foods and junk foods. thank you.