Continuous vomiting, numbness in head, neck, face, shortness of breath post weeks of hair coloring. What should be done?

hi there, i coloured my hair and 1 day later started to experience vomitting, numbness in my head, neck , face and now going down my arms and back. I have been experiencing shortness of breath and heaviness in my chest and fever . I went to my doctor and he said its just a severe case of the flu and numbing is not uncommon for severe strains of the flu..i am still experiencing the numbing and it is now week 2. i don t know what to do? they havent taken any blood tests. is that necessary to determine a reaction? they did give me a cardio test and all seemed well. Please advise what I should do? Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012