Continuous stools throughout the day, had taken stool softener, plenty of water post abdominal pain and headache. Symptoms of tapeworm?

For 2 days I had severe abdominal pain and a slight headache the first day. I thought it might be something that needed to be flushed out of my system so I took a stool softener and have been drinking plenty of water. Since then I havent eatin anything and I have been constantly on the toilet for twenty-four hours. My friend said it may be tape worm so I looked up all the symptoms and sure enough I have them. I ve been in pain for 4 days please help.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012