Continuous stabbing and pinching stomach pain post eating, no respite after stools, low appetite. Remedy? <br>

Hi, Yesterday after eating breakfast, I had horrible stomach pains! So bad I stay4ed in bed all day and night. It would feel like someone was scraping my insides with a fork every other minute!. I went to the restroom maybe twice, but the pain would not stop-- I didn t eat anything after breakfast until this morning and still the pain is not as bad--but I still have a loss of appetite and nervous to about eating anything in fear that the pains may come back!, What do I do?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012