Continuous spotting, heavy bleeding during periods with pain in ovary area, on Mercilon. Should I discontinue it?

Hi, I have been taking Mercilon for the last month and I have been blood spotting non stop and then my period came last week (Thursday) and I haven t stopped heavy bleeding and I have severe pain in my ovaries area. Yesterday it was very painful, had to take pain killers and stay in bed. I broke my leg four weeks ago and I am unable to go to my Doctor because there is no lift in the clinic. Should I stop taking mercilon? Could you olease advise? Many thanks. Leonor
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012