Continuous soreness in forearm muscles, bruises on inner arm, pain on stretching arms, no injury. Does it mean torn muscles?

55 year old female. Recently golfed for first time in over seven years. No problem other than extremely sore muscles in both forearms between wrists and elbows. That was on Saturday. Still sore, but woke yesterday morning (Monday) and have very large bruise that runs up my left inner arm from wrist halfway up arm -- also bruising around elbow. Have not bumped into anything or fallen or scraped it in any way. Could I have torn the muscles or something or broken vessels? The bruised area does not hurt but the muscles are still tender, especially when I try to fully extend my arms.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012