Continuous shaking in hands and legs during hunger, emotional distress, stress after putting braces. What could the disease be?

hi i am 28 year old girl my problem is that my legs specially my hand shake continiously. but when i am hungry or when i hear people argue in loud voice on im happy when people say do work quickly or when i am sad my whole body specially my limbs shake very fast. i am gatting weak.all the time i feel very tired and depresse.kindly tell what is my problem/disease. i got this problem after i wear breases and taking antibiotics till 3 months continiously
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012