Continuous pain across lower abdomen back post D&C for still birth, normal CT scan. Cause?

Hi, I had a stillbirth approximately 10 weeks ago, 2 weeks later i had a D&C for retained product bleeding stopped after 6 days but pain has continued. I have had prolonged pain across my lower abdomen and my back i had a ct scan doen and they thought i had a rectum fistula went back in they had a look and foudn nothing wrong. Now my periods are due but no blood yet just really bad cramp like pain across my lower abdomen and my back what could be causing the pain? trauma from teh birth? D&C?? help i am beside myself
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012