Continuous light headedness, nausea, loss of appetite, profuse sweating with occasional headache. What could it be?

The last 3 days he has been severely lightheaded (couldn t get out of bed yesterday), nauseous, loss of appetite , profusely sweating, and sometimes a headache . I couldn t find anything online to match the description. I finally got him to go to the ER which is where he is at now but I had to stay home with our kids . Has anyone experienced this if so what was it? Or does anyone know what it could be? I m really freaked out.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012