Continuous groin pain, surgical leg aches upto knees. Discontinued physio for THR mako. Cause and cure?

I had a THR Mako 8 weeks ago. Made great progress in PT, then had pain in groin which continues. Surgical leg aches, especially at knee & down to my foot. I m able to get around OK, but w/ pain. Dr. discontinued PT. I m 68 and last summer played tennis & golf all the time. Surgeon ruled out hernia in groin; x-rays indicate hardware is in place. I suspect I may have pulled a tendon in the groin during overly aggressive PT. Research indicates much unknown about post-op hip pain such as mine.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013