Continuous cough with fever followed by unbalanced equilibrium, dizziness, blood in urine, stomach pain, traces of blood in cough. Is it regular cough?

I have had a cough since Tuesday. I broke a fever of 103.3 on Wednesday and have been out of commission since then. When I stand I feel like I am going to pass out. I feel like my equilibrium is unbalanced and am frequently dizzy. I can t stop coughing. When I breathe in before a cough I feel and hear mucus move in my air valve or chest . I think I urinated blood this morning, my stomach hurt during and after for a bit. I have never seen my urine that deep dark reddish brown color before, however every time I peed after today has been fine. And I am starting to see a little blood with my coughs when I spit out mucus, but I think it s just due to irritation., I don t have health insurance so a trip to the hospital will be wasted if this sounds just like a regular cough.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012