Continuous chest pains, frequent urge to burp. Advised gastro consultation. What could this be?

About 3 months I have been having chest pains. They started under my right breast and now are in the dead center between my breasts. I have seen a cardiologist and he has tested and ruled out my heart as a cause and now suggests seeing a gastro doc. What could this be? It has progressively gotten worse and is almost a constant ache. I do have pressure there as if I need to burp but nothing eases it. Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012