Continues bleeding,does this mean I am ovulating ?

I been bleeding for about two weeks I been off the shot for four months is this normal and does this mean I am ovulating?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Usually after withdrawing from the Depot Progesterone there will be a few days of heavy bleeding in some cases due to decreased oestrogen as well. You can take a Tablet Pause (Tranexamic acid) which will stop the bleeding. The bleeding is usually non-ovulatory and called a withdrawal bleed. Consult your Gynaecologist if the bleeding continues and also get your Haemoglobin levels checked.
  Anonymous's Response
Im trying to get pregnant by my hisband how can I.speed this procees up