Constipation, stomach pain. Taking antibiotics. History of pilonidal cyst. Treatment?

Ive had a pilonidal cyst for 5 years. The first 2 years were very bad, kept having to go on antibiotics and having the doctor cut it out everytime it got infected. The last 3 years it is still there but does not hurt. Every once in a while it gets inflamed and I feel like it affects my bowel movements. I get constipated and have stomach pains. Do they correlate? The pilonidal cyst really doesnt hurt or get sensitive anymore but it I feel pressure on my tailbone which is why i feel like it affects my digestion . What do I do? I dont want to go through the antibiotics and having it cut out again bc it doesnt bother me that much. But i Just feel like something isnt right and want to do what is best for my health
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012