Constipation, haemorrhoids on anus, burning sensation on eating spicy food. Treatment for symptoms?

I am 48 male. I used to have pain/burning once every 6-12 months and it used to heal with ANOVATE ointment within a week or so. This time, I didnt have bleeding but after a spell of spicy food binges, the pain/burning started. Also constipation started. I have no weekness or anyother symptoms. some hemorroids are seen outside anus opening. I exercise regularly, and also drink moderately and smoke .
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012