Anal fissures, constipation, hard stools with mucus. Taking ofloxacin, ornidazole. Cure for symptoms?

I am 23 f.Developed fissure after constipation 8 days ago.consulted doctor and was given ofloxacin and ornidazole plus local ointment.The fissure recurred after a week,.The problem is that I dont have constipation but the first stolol is extremely hard in the beginning and then its soft but causes fissure to reoccur.And the other problem is some muscle comming out of anus .is it a sentinel pile or something else.I need a medical treatment and avoid surgery
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013