Constipation, gas formation. Taking omega3 and coenzyme Q10. Medicine?

Hi Dr. XXXXX this is Rahul Mitra from kolkata, India I am suffering from improper bowels clearing each & everyday. I am 45 yrs old. Every morning I have to go two times in toilet and observe my stool formation is laxative, inspite of all sometimes I am not filling well for day long and formation of gas in stomach in regular basis, that is why I am not filling well through out the day. I take 1cap salmon omega3, 1tab. daily & 1 co enzyme Q10 of AMWAY each & everyday. But you know I am not filing any bad body problem except that one. If you kind enough Pl. suggest me what to take as Medicine & food everyday Thanking you. Have a nice day. with regards, rahul 26/11/12
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012