Constant urination, discharge, abdominal pain, back pain. Concerned

I ve had problems for the past few years and given up with my doctor he doesn t even listen anymore. I pee constantly day and night despite now having to limit what I drink during the day. I have to pee suddenly and urgently if I don t it results in pain and fever and I never pass alot of water. At night time it s worse, tonight alone I have peed constantly every 6mins since 9pm. Also had a funny spell. I am asthmatic and never sleep through the night therefore I a, constantly tired which affects my asthma. I have had problems with discharge like substances coming out of me, constant abdominal pain , side pain and back pain . In the past week I have been constantly thirsty, for the last few months I have lost my appetite and often when I make something to eat I will feel sick and simply not eat it. It s driving me insane. My doctor told me because of NHS cuts I can t see a specialist to try and get answers because I m not classed as bad enough? I think being 22 years olds and not being able to travel longer than 20mins on a bus because I need the toilet is serious enough it has controlled my life for years and has ruined my life for those years. But right now I am more concerned with the night time peeing, every 6mins just seems insane to me?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013