Constant urge to urinate, burning during and post urination. Negative for UTI, testing for chlymidia . Related to high coffee intake and diet pills?

Hi. The past few days I have had a constant urge and slight burning when I urinate and even after. I tested negative for a uti . My doctor sent off to check for chlymidia. I don t have any abnormal discharge . Could it be something other than chlymidia possibly? I was taking diet pills With a lot of caffeine that I m not used to and didn t drink enough W them most likely. Could that be a factor? I m very scared! Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012