Constant urge of urination, burning in urethra. Pus cells, bacteria found in urine analysis. Taking medication

Hi I am a 22 year old femaie. I have been experiencing constant urge of urination since the past couple of days. A month back I had an episode or burning in my urethra but on excess water intake it resolved but at times I would still have the urge to urinate. Being a med student I self diagnosed that it could mean a possible uti . So I got the urine dr done. The result was as follows 10-12 pus cells, no RNC, no casts, no protein or epithelial cells, few bacteria and none virus or yeast . The specific gravity was 1.005 and Ph was 5. I just gave my urine for culture yesterday but I am waiting for it. I am having citralka and urinix meanwhile. Please help me with this case
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012