Constant tiredness, on prozac, birth control, recurring headaches, joint pain. What should i do?

I am constantly tired, I could sleep all day if I had the chance. I am a 20 year old, female college student. I am on Prozac (20mg, started 2 months ago) and birth control (Loestrin). I basically only get out of bed to go to class and water polo practice, though sometimes I skip practice as well. I don't have the energy to even hang out with my friends. I have recurring headaches (though that might be due to the TV being on constantly) and have body aches in all my joints and in my back. I seem to bruise easily as well. I was wondering if there was anything specific that I should bring up with my doctor? I also take vitamins every day. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013