Constant swishing sound in left ear, ringing. Taking prednisone, amoxicillin. Treatment options?

I have a constant swishing sound in my left ear, also with ringing. I have taken 10 days of prednisone and amoxicillon, and sudafed . Is there anything else over the counter I can take to deal with this swishing. It is also still causing some light-headedness, but I am 80% better than 10 days ago. Should I ask the Dr. for another round of steroids and antibiotics . I ve had NO fever or earache with this.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013