Constant stomach pain, sometimes diarrhoea, bright yellow, mucousy stools, nausea. What could this be?

Hi I am 28 female, ive had stomach issues ever since I was little, been to so many doctors and go tested for everything pretty much and everything is normal! But now when I have a bowl movement I either have a normal one or I have diareah when I do, ITA uauallly brifht yellow when I wipe and aometimes mucusey! Ive been pretty much living with a constant stomach ache as like im going to throw up but dont, im getting so uses to it now that I just go on with my day, I am always sick, I dont even know what normal feels like anymore! Please help, I still think Its something with my liver , because I was born premature and had jontaous! Thank you...
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012