Constant stomach pain and back ache. This pain is made worse by sexual intercourse

I have had constant stomach ache in the lower left of my abdomen ,which eases and returns,I sometimes get the pain which is like a stabbing pain and cramp in the whole of my stomach.I have had this pain for over a year.This pain is made worse by sexual intercourse and when I have my period.I also suffer from pain in my ribs on my left , back pain and a sore left hip.I have been trying for a baby for a few months and never seem to get pregnant,I already have 3 children.I have had swabs and a smear test taken from my GP but they came back as satisfactory.And my urine has been checked.Please could someone tell me what s wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011