Constant sharp pain behind breast, shortness of breath, pain on deep breathing, arm pain, family history of pulmonary hypertension, blood clotting disorder

i have a sharp constant pain behind my left breast with shortness of breath and hurts when i try to take a deep breath, i also have a pain in my left arm that comes and goes quickly, my late mother had pulmanry hypertension of the lungs along with a blood clotting factor blood disorder , i m afraid that it may have been inheritted it from her, i m 26 yrs old
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012