Constant pressure for bowel movement, erection loss during intercourse

I m 21 and feel pressure in my rectum like I m going to have a BM but I don t have to go. I feel this pressure in my rectum all day and especially at night. Also since ive noticed the pressure I ve also noticed that I loose my erection during sex sometimes. Can the unexplained pressure be linked to my loss of erection and loss of sexual desire? I never thought I d deal with this at my age but my loss of sexual desire is really killing my confidence and I m starting to fear sex due to not wanting to be embarrassed anymore I really need some help!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012